This guide outlines the services on campuses and external teaching sites where library and support staff are not located.
These sites include Melton campus, Newport campus, City King campus and Whitten Oval.
It describes how students and teaching staff can continue to access library resources, and connect with other Victoria University services.
Quick Links: IT Services
Click on the these links to access IT services.
- reset your computer log-on
- set-up your student email
- set-up your laptop for wireless access
- check your internet usage
- webCT information
Contact the IT HELPDESK.
- use the telephone in the learning space
- call 9919 2777.
- email: email@example.com